If you’re using CoffeeBerry® Perfecting Minerals, it’s likely that you use Perfecting Minerals brushes as well! Not only do they provide flawless application of the Perfecting Minerals, but they are also eco-friendly and cruelty free with handles made from bamboo, stems made from recycled aluminum and bristles made from taklon. Several have said that these are the “best brushes in the industry” and that they are super soft, holding the minerals very well without losing bristles like many other brushes do.
Applying Perfecting Minerals with these very soft brushes provides a mini-massage that temporarily helps to increase the blood circulation in the skin. Each brush gently massages and invigorates the skin, providing a pleasurable experience with perfect application of Perfecting Minerals brush-on SPF 25.
The brushes’ taklon bristles offer anti-bacterial properties; however, it is still very important that the brushes be cleaned weekly so that they will stay fresh and last longer. Perfecting Minerals brushes should be handled with care, as they are important tools in a Perfecting Minerals skincare regimen!
For thorough but gentle cleansing, we suggest the following steps for weekly cleaning of Perfecting Minerals brushes:
- Place 2–3 pumps of CoffeeBerry® Revitalizing Cleanser in a bowl and add warm water.
- Mix the cleanser and water together before swirling the bristles in the mixture. Be careful not to allow the handle to become wet. This is very important because the glue in the handle keeps the bristles secure, and allowing water to get into the handle can damage it and cause your brushes to lose the taklon bristles.
- Swirl the bristles in the water mixture for approximately 2 minutes.
- Empty the bowl and add warm, clean water; swirl bristles in the water for 1 minute, repeating the process and changing the water until it is clean.
- Gently shake off excess water (do not press out the water) and lay flat on a clean surface to air dry or stand the brush up bristles facing down.
Sarah Marquez, National Trainer for PRIORI® demonstrates step-by-step instructions for cleaning your Perfecting Minerals in the video below for both at-home and in-spa uses: