While Bridal Boot Camp has the bride well on her way to becoming a PRIORITIZED bride, it’s time to focus on the groom. Men also want to look their best for the wedding day, and a PRIORI® skincare program will PRIORITIZE the groom and have him looking handsomely radiant!
Skincare certainly is not for women only! Men face the same issues and concerns as women do – fine lines, wrinkles, acne and dryness, just to name a few! In fact, men may actually have even more skin issues than women, as they sometimes deal with ingrown facial hairs from shaving, or possibly more environmental damage from working outdoors, not to mention that men’s skin tends to be more oily and prone to blocked pores and blackheads.
Anti-aging skincare regimens are just as beneficial for men as they are for women, and any of PRIORI® Skincare’s three brands – Advanced AHA Cosmeceuticals, Idebenone Complex Superceuticals® and CoffeeBerry® Natureceuticals™ – are ideal for men, especially since they are fragrance free. As for anyone just beginning a PRIORI® Skincare regimen, the ideal first step is to achieve basic skin fitness with Advanced AHA Cosmeceuticals. The program below will help do just that, while getting the groom on his way to being a PRIORITIZED one!
GROOM BOOT CAMP REGIMEN
- Gentle Facial Cleanser and Invigorating Face & Body Scrub can help to reduce ingrown facial hairs from shaving. Use Gentle Facial Cleanser daily instead of shaving cream; simply lather Gentle Facial Cleanser onto the area to be shaved with a shaving brush and shave as usual. This gentle, water-soluble cleanser can be used in the shower, making it a convenient but worthwhile addition to a skincare routine. Using Invigorating Face & Body Scrub 2 to 3 times weekly will help to further reduce the risk of ingrown hairs; apply with warm water prior to shaving; after rinsing, shave as described with Gentle Facial Cleanser.
- Apply 1–2 pumps of Cellular Recovery Serum for assisting DNA repair and to give the skin a boost.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Barrier Repair Complex for hydration to help strengthen and repair the skin’s barrier function.
- To help diminish sun damage and fine lines and wrinkles, apply 1-2 pumps of Skin Renewal Cream; or for blemishes, oiliness or blocked pores, apply 1-2 pumps of Perfection Facial Gel.
- Apply approximately ¼ teaspoon of Daily Defense SPF 30 for total topical anti-aging protection – an absolute must for men who work outdoors!
Grooms may not be as patient as brides when it comes to skincare regimens, and that’s why PRIORI® Professional Treatments are an absolute must for the groom, as they will “jumpstart” the homecare regimen and get him on his way to being a PRIORITIZED groom even faster! Advanced AHA Professional Treatments will revitalize dry, mature sun-damaged skin; deeply hydrate and retexturize; even pigmentation; and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Advanced Smoothing Eye Treatment is ideal for a last-minute “quick fix” for puffy eyes and to help smooth lines and wrinkles. Schedule this treatment approximately one week before the wedding day, and the groom will, without a doubt, be a PRIORITIZED one!
Last, but not least, the groom must have a MANicure! While the bride’s hands are beautifully displaying her wedding ring, the groom’s should be looking topnotch as well. The CoffeeBerry® Naturally Anti-Aging Manicure is a results-driven, intensive procedure that will leave the hands hydrated, revitalized and nourished. This manicure delivers visible anti-aging results in only 45 minutes!