This anti-aging vitamin A-charged eye serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the delicate eye area to reveal a younger-looking appearance. With PRIORI®’s own AHA and Vitamin A with Idebenone Complex, it delivers both free radical protection and rejuvenating benefits.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while brightening overall appearance of eye area
- Includes exfoliation, moisturization, firming and tightening properties for more dramatic rejuvenation
- Provides fast results without the risk of drying or photo-sensitivity associated with other alpha-hydroxy acid formulations
- EPF® 95+ helps to neutralize free radicals to protect and nourish morning and night
- Suitable for all skin types
- EPF® 95+ (EPF® is a certified quantitative measurement of antioxidant protection capacity)
- Antioxidant, anti-aging, corrects and protects
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Light refraction/ instant reduction in fine lines
- Reduces puffiness
- Skin firming and tightening
- .0.5% Idebenone Complex
- AHA (12% Lactic Compound)
- Vitamin A (0.15%)
- Algae Extract
- Interference Pearls
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide 3
Apply a small amount evenly around eye area.
Use once or twice daily.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lactate, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Lactic Acid, CI 77891, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caffeine, Algae Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinoyl Dipalmitoyl Glycerate, Retinol, Superoxide Dismutase, Pullulan, Carrageenan, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Xanthan Gum,Glucose, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alginic Acid, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, PVM/MA Copolymer, C20-22 Alcohols, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77489.