Cellular Recovery Serum with DNA Enzyme Complex™
Specific Anti-Aging Cellular Booster
PRIORI® is proud to introduce Cellular Recovery Serum with DNA Enzyme Complex, the first product in a new category of PRIORI® anti-aging skincare—Target Skin Therapy™—designed and reserved for specific cellular targeted “booster” products that can be used with any PRIORI® skincare regimen to enhance or “jump start” your anti-aging results. PRIORI® Cellular Recovery Serum with DNA Enzyme Complex will even improve your results with Idebenone Complex Superceuticals®!
- Antioxidants like Idebenone provide the cell’s first line of defense against damage caused to DNA by oxidative stress from free radicals.
- Cell repair mechanisms, like DNA repair enzymes, provide the cell’s second line of defense to reverse damage to DNA caused by free radicals.
- DNA damaged by free radicals
- DNA repair enzymes excise the damage
- DNA returned to healthy normal state
DNA is the key to all life, all cellular metabolic activity and the most important element in determining our health and appearance. However, UV light and other sources of toxic free radicals can damage DNA, and if left unchecked, this damage leads directly to premature skin aging, cell death and even skin cancer!
- DNA Enzyme Complex utilizes 3 natural liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzymes from botanical and microbial sources to repair cellular damage:
Ultrasomes: T4 endonuclease V, a DNA repair enzyme derived from bacteria, helps excise DNA CPD lesions and repair cells (Micrococcus lysate)
Photosomes: Anacystis Nidulans, a DNA photolyase repair enzyme, also helps to carry out excision repair of DNA CPD lesions (Plankton extract)
Roxisomes: 8-oxoguanine glycosylase -1, OGG1: a DNA repair enzyme that helps reverse oxidative damage to nuclear and mitochondrial DNA derived from Mustard Seed (Arabidopsis thalina extract)
- Oxysomes are an acid-resistant liposome containing Vitamin E and C in a stable delivery system, which will boost collagen and help to even out skin tone. Vitamin E is a super cell membrane protective antioxidant that helps protect against external free radical damage. Vitamin C is an essential component in the body’s production of collagen and a potent antioxidant that rejuvenates skin. Levels of Vitamin C in the skin decline with age, and it does not sufficiently reach the skin when taken orally; Vitamin C is more effective when used in targeted skincare to promote collagen synthesis, improve skin firmness and elasticity, and neutralize free radical damage.
- Also contains key antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients: Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract for skin soothing and calming, and Hyaluronic Acid for superior skin moisturizing.
- DNA Repair Enzymes have been shown to diminish the effects of harmful UV radiation(1), diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation(2) and reverse cellular DNA damage.(3)
(1) Topical DNA Repair Enzyme May Prevent Skin Cancer, Oncology News International, Vol 10, No. 5, May 1, 2001
(2) It’s Never Too Late: DNA Repair and Photo-aging, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Vol 122, No. 7, July 2007
(3) After Sun Reversal of DNA damage: Enhancing Skin Repair, Mutations & Res, Vol 571, 2005